Thank you for your amazing support this year! We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year …
To Celebrate this Christmas we would love to share with your our new Christmas Sorbet Recipe! It’s delicious, healthy and the perfect festive dessert to share with the whole family this Christmas.
We hope you have a safe & happy holiday season and wish you an amazing New Year! See you in 2015.
Ingredients – Green Layer
- 1 banana
- 2-3 cups kiwi fruit (frozen)
- small handful mint
- 1 cup spinach
- 1-2 Tbsp raw honey
Ingredients – Red Layer
- 1 banana
- 1/4 lemon
- 500g pitted cherries (frozen)
- Put all the green layer ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and store in freezer in a bowl while you make the red layer.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with red layer ingredients.
- Stop the machine and serve up both layers to your desired creation.