Healthy Summer Salad Recipes! It’s fast becoming SUMMER which means extreme heat and parties! What better way to get festive in a foodie way with a bright and colourful summer salad dish! There aren’t any rules when it comes to making Healthy Summer Salad Recipes. You can leave out ingredients that you don’t like and got nuts with the ingredients you love!
Go all out on the presentation. We eat with our eyes and nothing beats a well presented dinner table surrounded by loved ones.
It’s also great knowing that you are filling their bodies with nutritious ingredients that will leave them full and nourished.
Healthy Summer Salad Recipes
Submitted by Claire @Team Raw Blend
Makes: 1 Large Salad
Serves: 2 People
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1.5 cups chopped sweet solanato tomatoes
- 1/2 large cucumber, chopped finely
- 1 large carrot, chopped finely
- 1 red onion, chopped finely
- 1 can red beans
- 1 sweet potato, chopped and roasted in olive oil and salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- Optional – 1 tsp honey
- 1 avocado
- Roast sweet potato until cooked
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot and onion and add to a large bowl.
- Add in the can of beans and Sweet Potato (once cooked)
- Mix the Olive Oil, Vinegar, Mustard together and pour over as much as you want for a dressing.
- Decorate with a gorgeous avocado rose!
How do you make Healthy Summer Salad Recipes your own?