Fall Season is in full swing over here in the good old US of A … and fall festivities are catching fever. One of my favourite parts about being over here for the fall is that the smell of apple cider fills the air everywhere you go. There’s nothing quite like a warm brew of spicy apple goodness!
Which got me thinking, and then craving … how amazing would a Apple Spice Smoothie be!? But don’t worry, this smoothie recipe is not just for my fall friends, it will keep you refreshed all year around.
By the way, apples are not only delicious, they are super good for you, and if you don’t know all the benefits that a delicious apple can offer you then you better check out my blog An Apple a Day. It will help keep the doctor away …
Apple Spice Smoothie
Submitted by Ameka @Team Raw Blend
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 apples
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 medjool dates, (pitted)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 cup ice
- Put all the smoothie ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. If you would like you smoothie mix thicker you can add in your macadamias now and blend until smooth.
- Stop the machine, poor into your glass and sprinkle a little cinnamon, nutmeg & all spice on top.