Hey Guys! It’s so great to be back again in the Raw Blend kitchen demonstrating for all of you. For this of you who don’t know, back in May, 2015 there was a double semi trailer truck that came crashing through our kitchen. It has been one of the most challenging times for the Raw Blend family but we have rebuilt and are back better than ever! Check out the crazy story and journey that we took in 2015, Truck Crash Motivation.
Today I am going to make for you a delicious new recipe, it is a Green Smoothie recipe and it’s my Tropical Basil Blast Smoothie.
- 1 coconut (water and flesh)
- 1 slice honeydew melon (with seeds)
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1-2 cups spinach
- 1 handful basil
- 2 passionfruits (seeds only)
- 1-2 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.